Monday, May 12, 2008

Tell Me A Story.........

I wasn't able to get out with my camera today, so I'm sharing some images that I took on Friday.

First there's Sarah after our bike ride. She was pissed. I never figured out exactly what was bothering her. I suspect she was mad at the World. It happens sometimes. As she gets older, I'm afraid that it will happen more often. Sarah turns 10 on Wednesday. Meggie and Will were singing me a song and telling me a story. Meggie is adorable. She is Karlee's younger sister - you met Karlee on Friday. She calls herself Super Meggie and usually dresses boy-style. She's pretty in pink here. Will is peeking in the corner. The kids love it when I get out the camera.
It looks like she's getting to the good part............. And now Will adds some additional flair. :D
We have some serious wind today and later in the week, starting tomorrow, we are going to see record high temperatures. Some will possibly reach up into the 100s. Wow.

I'm sorry. I don't have a lot to say today. Something very sad happened up the hill from us on Mother's Day and I can't get the poor Mom involved off my mind. She lost two of her children in one day - ON Mother's Day. I keep starting to tell the story, but I delete it. I start again, delete again. I cannot delete it out of my head and I don't feel that it would be fair to fill your head with it, as well.

No comments: