Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sometimes Will Makes Her Mad

Sarah came home from the pool pissed. Can you tell? Will stole her bouncy balls and then he made Karlee cry. She told me the whole story, in great detail. I took pictures the whole time. I was trying to get some of the cool light, but I don't know what the heck I'm doing, so I wasn't able to grab what I wanted. Still, she looks pretty darn cute.
I asked her to please sit on the patio so I could take more. She said, please no more pictures. I said, just for a minute, please?? I guess she was okay with it, because I got this one.
And I said, here, I'll be in there, too. My feet.
I love taking pictures of other people, but for some reason taking them of myself or seeing photos other people have taken of me, well it's painful. I feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. I tried to take some for S today. I got a couple of goofy ones in the mirror and a shot of my legs in front of me. He said, he's seen plenty of photos of my family. He wants to see some of me.



We are closing in on the end of the school year. I look forward to it and dread it in equal portions. I'm going to miss the kids. I always do. When we go back they will be taller - all bright and shiny in new school clothes and uncomfortable shoes. I hope Logan has a good Summer. He seems pretty good these days. No angry tree smacking, so that's got to be a good sign. Right?



One of my closest friends told me that she is getting a divorce today. She has 4 kids. She asked me about my apartments - how many bedrooms? how is the pool? do the kids like it? I told her that it's a great place to raise a family and it is. I've lived here for almost 10 years.

I remember my divorce. Divorce is crazy-making. I sure wish my friend didn't have to go through one. I plan to be there for her when she needs me.

2 comments:

Homemom3 said...

sorry about your friend. But Sarah is definitely a cutie. Boy is she mad in that top pic. lol. My kids get tired of the camera too. Boys can be punks sometimes, especially when they have a crush. Would love to see some pics of bay. She's probably like every other teen, hates them taken of her. BTW- I take of kids but not of ME. no way.

Askew To You said...

Bay takes tons of pictures of herself, but doesn't ever like the pictures I take of her. I have a good one from the beach that I will use for WW