Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sloppy Sunday

I've had the weirdest day. I started out good- gave Max a shave and a haircut, but then I pooped out. I've spent the rest of the day on the couch either doing computer stuff or trying to figure out GIMP or watching season one of Alias. I'm so bored that I've got a headache. I always tell my kids that being bored is a luxury, but honestly, it doesn't feel very luxurious right now.

Maybe I should get Sarah to take a bike ride with me? We could ride down to the school and shoot baskets. Or I could read, but I'm not in love with any of the things I'm reading right now. I'd like to be reading the 3rd book in the Twilight series, but I'm waiting for paperback.

Sarah has been doing puzzles today. And games were her thing yesterday. I think she is of the opinion that I am boring.

Okay, enough. Time to get busy. Sarah has Girl Scouts tomorrow and I need to update the patches on her vest.

Then, I need to make soup for dinner.

Clean my room a bit.

And fold a huge mountain of laundry.............................

Here's a couple of pictures that I took last week with Sarah. Look how she's plugging her nose as she jumps. She is so cute.

Here's a close shot of the bridge. I love these bridges. They look old, but this one has been around probably less than 10 years. It's lovely.

Time to get busy. I hope that you have enjoyed your weekend. And if you have any GIMP advice, I'm all ear. Or eyeballs, because that's really more accurate.

And that reminds me, have you seen the photo of Heather Locklear from her arrest (was on the AOL welcome page), that woman is all eyeballs for sure. I hope she will be okay.

No comments: