Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ruby Tuesday - Pink and Red Flower

Once again, it's Ruby Tuesday, which is hosted by The Teach at www.workofthepoet.blogspot.com.

Today I have one pink and red flower held in the hand of my sweet Sarah. And an update about the boy who broke his arm... he is back in school and the bone was set with a pin. He now has special permission to bring a checkers game out to recess. He has his choice of many checkers partners as his pals all crowd around him. His cast is full of signatures and he's smiling once again. He's such a brave boy.

9 comments:

Susan G. said...

Great photo..beautiful :)

Grandma Faith said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog. Your pictures are beautiful. Take care.

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Nice shot....Happy RT!

Raven said...

What a lovely shot.

Dianne said...

What a touching shot!

I went back and read about the little boy. It made me cringe to think of him lying there.

Glad his pals are cheering him up.

Gattina said...

Lovely picture !!

maryt/theteach said...

Lovely photo for a little bit of RED! Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Rambling Woods said...

This is such a sweet photo..Happy RT

Minkydo said...

I'm late checking in on RT posts from last week.

Great picture! So sweet!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)