Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blogtoberfest Call For Prizes


The company that I write the Dating Dames blog for, b5Media, is having a two-week event in October called Blogtoberfest. During the event, b5Media bloggers will be offering prizes to readers. It's an opportunity for people to get their wares and/or services a bit of publicity throughout the b5Media Lifestyles network. The network includes blogs on a large variety of subjects.

For more on Blogtoberfest, including contact info, please look at b5media Lifestyles Channel - Blogtoberfest Call For Prizes! That's a link to my Dating Dames blog where last week I talked about a free few days at Chemistry.com, cheating, science and how to use it to avoid infidelity, National Unmarried and Single Americans week, as well as how my boyfriend is The Man (the fisherMAN).

You know, I think I'm going to get something ready and offer it up as a prize. Why not? I've got to jump in at some point. Right? I've I want to be a photographer, at some point I've got to BE a photographer.

No comments: