Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dew Drops

I noticed that everything was covered with a water drops today. So, as soon as I loaded Max on the bus, I grabbed my camera and headed out to try to catch some water. As usual, I couldn't get exactly what I was hoping to capture. I love any sort of "dew" pictures. There's something about that rounded drop of water.

Here is one leaf. Very crunchy.

The water makes some interesting bokeh. I saw more of it before cropping, but then the drops were small. I wish it would rain.
Tracee Sioux has a blog encouraging girl empowerment. She's looking for photos of girls to use in future posts. She would like to feature a wide assortment of girls, so if you have an empowered girl, please click here http://traceesioux.blogspot.com/2008/09/poster-girl-send-photos-of-your-girls.html for instructions on how to send her your photos.

I sent her photos of Sarah and Karlee. They are both interesting, empowered individuals.

Now I'm off to bed. I'm exhausted.

No comments: