Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Evening - Ack! I'm Running Out of Time!

I have to make this quick - I'm running out of time and I have to get my exercise in before I am absolutely without energy. I posted for the first time to Dating Dames, my new job. WooHoo! It's just an intro - I'll get into the actual dating talk tomorrow.
My box is not letting me double space for a new paragraph.....grr...... that is aggravating. Let me try again. Nope, still not doing it. I will have to push this all into one paragraph........ My sister is on her way down for a visit with her family. Yay! My boyfriend, who I will now refer to as "S" is possibly arriving for a visit Saturday night. That's only a maybe, he'll let me know for sure tomorrow. If he comes, he might bring Owen. Owen! I can't wait to see that little guy again. I plan to take a lot of photos of him. And the niece and nephews. I think that this is going to be a great weekend. Now I'm off to run and watch Buffy's "What's My Line, Part 2."

1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

Dating dames?...Congrats on the job!!!