Thursday, June 19, 2008

This Post Brought To You By Trinity

My sister's family arrived yesterday. I took some quick photos of my niece, Trinity this morning. She went from one pose to the next, like a pro. This one is my favorite.
This one is Robin's favorite. She asked me to do some black and white of each of them. I took a bunch of her in the yard, because she was dressed up for her romantic get-a-way and she looked so pretty. Also got some of Matt, Casey, and Chance. I'm going to end up with a lot. Pretty exciting.
Trin showing her teeth.
Here she is tapping her chin. She did this for awhile.
Time to take the kids to the pool.

2 comments:

Homemom3 said...

Little A was waving at Trinity. I loved that black and white photo. Very cute and the last one with her thumping her chin.

Askew To You said...

She is a fun kid. We are really having a great visit. I will tell Trinity about Little A. :D Sweet boy.