Monday, June 14, 2010

Wanna Join My Group?


I'm watching The Bachelorette with my sister, Robin.  We watch and text. Some of the boys on the show are charming and cute, while others are rather odd and awkward. I worry that they don't really screen them well. One is bordering on stalker tonight. Is it an act?  Has he never dated a girl before?  Doesn't he recognize the look of discomfort on her face? 

I would never ever be on a reality show. I'm a big doof. People would sit at home and critique my awkwardness, while at home my kids would die of embarrassment, the kids at school never letting them hear the end of how dorky their mom is. Tonight Sarah asked if I'd like to go on the show. I said, "Oh, no. I would never want to be away from you kids." She said, "Oh well he'd probably send you home right away."  Ha! Funny kid.

I started a Facebook group for my photography business. If you'd like to check it out, it's here

No comments: