Thursday, June 17, 2010

Senior Picture Season Is Now Open


I had a great day. I felt happy. No fighting with my kids, no kids fighting with each other. And I got to shoot David's Senior Portraits. So much fun!

We walked around the CSUC campus looking for good spots and there were a lot of them. It's a beautiful campus.

Then, we visited some of the local spots in downtown Chico like the Diamond Alley, I think that's what it's called. They have these structures at either end - I shot the kids there last weekend - and they are covered with these mosiac tiles. Beautiful.



Then we went just beyond downtown to the top of Bidwell Park, where we visited a bridge and a tunnel that runs under the road. The tunnel is tiled with tiles decorated with bugs and birds. It's new. Chico is really a pretty cool little art town.

No comments: