Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Running On Empty-ish

I'm running out of ideas for my Shutter Sister's 365 Project. I've taken photos of my patio before and after the flowers bloomed, before and after the rain fell, plus the rubber lizards, plastic spiders, the little Eiffel Tower, and the cherub.

I've shot Sarah mulitple times, Kitty even more. I've shot Bay and PJ, Mom and Pam. I've shot my fish, Goldie,  and a few dinners. Breakfasts, lunches, too. I've shot inside my car, outside my car, and my reflectio,n as caught in a puddle, on the way back from my car. I've shot a bit of the park and the front of Raley's Supermarket.

What next?  Tonight I shot my dinner - a beer and peanut butter toast (girls were elsewhere). Boring.  Also, shot the patio, yet again, but the light was bad. About 11:30 pm I picked up my camera and shot Goldie, but he wouldn't hold still. I shot a photo of a photo - Max when he was little, then the mini bird clip that holds my time card until time card turn-in day. I'll share a few below.........





3 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

It is difficult to keep motivated! I have the same trouble!

Homemom3 said...

How about just photos of that day? Something that catches your eye, maybe a bird in a tree, an insect crawling, the way a leaf opens up on a new plant, a rock or pebble on a sidewalk, the bus coming or going, kids at a bus stop, etc. I had to drop out as I didn't keep up. I really wish I could just jump back in but I have no clue what number I was on. :(

Askew To You said...

I'm really enjoying your photos. I need to get out of my home-area more often. There are a lot of interesting spots downtown. I think that's where I'm going as soon as the storm here is over.

Eliza, that's usually what I do - just something that happens throughout the day, so I can remember it later. Jump back in. It's a year of photos - it doesn't have to start on the 1st of Jan. I notice that the group grows every day. Maybe you could do a month instead. Start a new group that's something like - May Days or something like that. If you start one, let me know and I'll join.