Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Clouds on the Road

Hello. I didn't realize that it had been that long since I posted, but it's been since the 8th. Wow. I went on a roadtrip with the kids. Here we are heading to Bakersfield. I took these while driving, but it's not as crazy as it sounds. I used an automatic focus and I didn't look through the viewfinder - just pointed and pushed the shutter button. I really wanted to catch the clouds. The middle of California, down through the valley, along I-5 is not usually very pretty. The pollution is icky and the view is .......not very view-y, but if you make the trip during Feb-March, you have the chance to catch these incredible clouds and a view that goes on and on and on....
I got these colors - sort of purpley and rainbow-ish from shooting through the window, I think. I like this one with the rearview mirror, because I'm goofy that way.



I will write more tomorrow. I got behind on my work, during my trip. I couldn't get my computer to pick up my sister's wireless signal and she shared her computer with me, but all my photos and stuff were in my own computer. I have to say, the break was nice. I love spending time with my sister's family. I show you some photos of the kids tomorrow.

Happy Tuesday evening to you!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a safe trip..welcome back...

Dianne said...

I like the rear view mirror shot too, guess I'm goofy as well :)

lovely cloud shots - all of them