Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Making Up For Tuesday On Wednesday.


The above goldfish, Goldie, has been a member of my family for 6 years. That's a long life for a goldfish. He thinks that he's a puppy - wags his tail when he wants me to feed him. It's adorable.

Just now, I looked at his tank and he's watching me. I'm everybody's mommy around here. Hey fish, take a picture it lasts longer! (Proof above). What a cutie, that Goldie is.

The photo below is my 5th 365 Project photo. Met the school bus with a camera. I like the big mirror - it makes the front of the bus look funny. Whoosh..... doesn't the photo look like it should have a "whoosh" sound effect?


I'm off to work now. That means, I'm closing this window and opening another one. My neck and shoulder are a mess today. Very annoying and painful. Dang. Oh well. I must (sore) shoulder on.......

3 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Cute picture of Goldie!

Unknown said...

wow, that goldfish is ANCIENT! good for him!

Askew To You said...

Thank you and yes, he is old. He's big, too. :) Thanks for commenting!