Friday, November 6, 2009

Before the Brownies Were Done





I'm single again. That's all I'm going to say about that and not because I'm secretive or because I feel that it's none of your business. I'm more open-book-y than that. The reason is simple. I can't talk. Anything I say is misconstrued. It's exhausting.

Okay, I guess I had a little more to say about it. I am done now.

I'm hopeful that it will rain this weekend. I want to sleep in a little, then open the window at the head of my bed, and listen to the rain as I read my book. Kitty loves to sit in the window and watch for birds. I can tell when she sees one because her tail goes thunk, thunk against the wall. She thinks she is a hunter, but in reality, she needs me to lift her up to catch mosquitoes when they buzz along the wall.

The brownies are done. Time to go.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm sorry :(
Hugs

Askew To You said...

Thanks, Ang. I'm heading over to check your updates right now. :)