Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday - Just checking in!

It's time to get moving again. I have turned into a couch potato. Okay, I have always been a couch potato - I was temporarily an active person. I want to be an active person AGAIN!

I wrote about The Flat Belly Diet over at Veggie Chic last night - ran across it over at Prevention.com while surfing around trying to think of something to write about. I did the first of 3 day Jumpstart, but I went nuts this evening. Something about the word "diet" makes me wonky. I get a headache. I crave pretzels, then I think, okay they are only pretzels, so I eat them, then I eat some more, then Sarah goes to a Christmas party and brings me back some goodies and I eat them, too........so really, getting active is the way to go.
Here's a sleepy shot of Sarah before our 5k on Thanksgiving. We were active on Thanksgiving, at least. ;D
Sarah got to ride in a horse-drawn carriage tonight. Pretty cool, don't you think?
I'm off to make some dinner now. I wish you a wonderful day/night!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I love the photo of Sara, she's a sweetie

Until I hurt my ankle I never realized how much being active helps maintain weight

I'm eating the same, even less, and gaining!!

This is not good ;)

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

What a cute photo of Sara! At least you have "active" in the brain now. I am having a hard time staying active in the cold winter air! I hate working out indoors!

Homemom3 said...

cute photo, I agree by the way. It is too hard for me to "Diet" with these kids. But I'm thinking walking may be my start.

Anonymous said...

Just reading the word diet makes me crave carbs...Your daughter is beautiful...