Thursday, October 21, 2010

Talk, Talk, Talk


I really like my new boyfriend. A lot. And I've written about him a bit, but he's very private and later I've taken down posts that I've written about him, because I worry that he will see them and feel embarrassed. So, I'm going to try to tone down the my boyfriend, my boyfriend stuff, even though I'll be thinking it. :)


Here are a few photos that I took while camping and bear hunting last weekend...


We are sticking close to home this weekend, for Bay's baby shower. I'm very excited to see my sister, sister-in-law, and nieces again. My good friend, Leah, is giving Bay the shower.  We sure are lucky to have Leah.

2 comments:

Homemom3 said...

He looks like someone that loves the outdoors. Love that face stuff too. I think you really captured him just with the back shot. I wondered why you had taken off the one post but thought maybe someone was being mean and commenting again. Glad to see you are really happy. :)

Askew To You said...

No, no one was being mean. I just tend to over-share and I can do that with my stuff, but I think when it comes to him, I'll not over-gush. I'll be thinking over-gush, but I'll be writing quiet-gush. :)

Thank you - I do like shooting him when he isn't looking. I wish I had some photos from when we were together before. He might be in some of Bay's first birthday pictures. I need to look through them.