Monday, July 13, 2009

Ruby Tuesday - Shawna's Party

Happy Ruby Tuesday! Here are some "ruby" photos from my sister-in-law, Shawna's birthday party. I'll share more photos later in a non-ruby post.

Here's Brandon's Caprese Salad. I have a recipe for the salad here. It's super easy - basically tomatoes, olive oil, basil, salt and pepper. Yum. Here is my gorgeous mom. Hi Mom!
And Hayden, my nephew. Look at that hair. It was sort of floating on the breeze. He is so cute.

See, what I mean? Look at that grin. Adorable.



We had a lot of fun at Shawna's party. She is a way better hostess than I will ever be. She does lots of fancy finger foods and cupcakes with edible glitter. She made sangria and appletinis. Yum.
For more Ruby Tuesday photos, check out The Work of The Poet.

4 comments:

Carletta said...

Oh that last shot is so precious!
Happy Tuesday!

Martha said...

Sounds like a great party, the salad looks yummy, and the kiddo is a cutie!


My Ruby Tuesday

Miranda said...

Nice pics. I love the last one, what a lil cutie. I like the grin.

Rechie said...

Wow, nice shots...that dessert with rubies looks yummy.. it is my first RT visit here


http://3chies3nds.blogspot.com/2009/07/ruby-tuesday-4-scented-candles.html