Thursday, November 11, 2010

My 400th Post

This is my 400th post, as you can tell by my title. Wow. I must really like to write about myself. :)

Today is my last day at my new job, because this weekend I am moving almost 3 hours away, to a place where I will need to find a new-new job. We, my boyfriend and I, are renting a cute, little house at the edge of town, with a woodstove and a view of grass, cows, and mountains. I am so excited.

I'm nervous about the moving, but more about the job-less-ness. I am in no way nervous about moving in with my boyfriend. I tried this with him before and it worked well then - I'm hoping it's even better this time. I'm older now and I don't have the same expectations I had then. I'm not as selfish, that's for sure.

I'm also very excited because this means I will get to see Muddy Waters every day and I love that dog.

3 comments:

Cherie Burbach said...

Good luck with your move and I have good feelings about your new job!

Homemom3 said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on both the new move and the 400th post. I think this is a great new beginning for you and it sounds wonderful. Sounds like you also have a new found love of puppies. :) I can't wait to see future posts about your new house, the woods, trails, pets, etc. I can imagine now it would be so much different than before and I really hope you have everything you want and more. BTW I need Bay's address.

Maria Sondule said...

Your blog is so cool! Good luck with your new job!