Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sure Better Than Monday

Wow, what a day.

Last night I updated at Facebook with something along the lines of this weekend was great, but Monday sucked and I have high hopes for Tuesday. Something like that.....

Anyway, I woke up this morning to a comment that needed to be moderated from Isaiah Mustafa, who is the star of the current (very funny) Old Spice commercials. He made me a personalized video, which I posted earlier today. What a thrill. I love working with that company and their body wash smells darn good, too.

I took a few pictures of my garden and had them printed out to be used in what is now a full art show. Oh well, maybe next time, but here's the thing, I am going to fix them for my mom and I to use in our kitchens. I think they'll look pretty good. I can't wait to show them to her tomorrow.

Here's my 365 photo for today. Now I'm off to hang out with my kids. Night all!

2 comments:

Homemom3 said...

you sound so tickled and happy, I'm glad. As for the picture, I think this would look great hanging in a frame on your kitchen or even dining room wall. I can picture it with a lot of greens and reds. Just my thought, I'm no designer though. :) Very pretty.

Askew To You said...

My mom has a lot of red in her place. I think it would go well in her kitchen. Thanks for the compliment.