Thursday, December 3, 2009

My List

Every year I set a few goals. Sometimes I reach them, sometimes I don't. There are a few things that I put on my list every year.

They are:

*Play something on my guitar
*Learn a foreign language
*Learn to juggle

Today is the 3rd, well it's the tail end of the 3rd. This year I'm going to accomplish those goals, at least in some part. Sarah is going to teach me something on my guitar. We are going to start tomorrow. We are going to start learning some Spanish - I think I'll get something from the library, like a kid's book. This weekend, we are going to juggle. That's it.

I've got a list and I've got a little over 3 weeks to finish it.

Then, I'll start a new list.

2 comments:

Homemom3 said...

I didn't make a list this year but will for the new year. :) Good luck on yours.

Diane said...

I used to make a monthly goal list, but in the busyness of life, got out of the habit. You've reminded and inspired me to get back to it. Good luck with your goals! Andie is working on juggling, too. :)